0% Foreign Transaction Fee, instant waived
Free travel insurance while traveling aboard
Bonus points automatically converted into cash rebate
Instant SMS/WeChat message to keep you informed of card status and transactions
Five years annual fee waived
Brand new customers who have successfully applied for BOC Multi-Currency Credit Card before 2019/8/31 and activate the card before 2019/9/30 can enjoy:
1. The 1st month from the date of card activation:
Enjoy up to MOP40 free spending credits reward for the first transaction, then up to MOP30 free spending credits reward off for every* subsequent transaction.
*Each customer can enjoy a maximum of MOP100 free spending credits during the promotion period (A limit for up to three transactions)
(1)The free spending credits will be credited within 2 months after card activation.
(2)If a transaction proves to be ineligible, or if a duplicate redemption is made, or if there is fraud or abuse in relation to redemption and/or the credit card has been cancelled, Bank of China Macau Branch shall be entitled to debit the free spending credit that has already been rewarded.
(3) Example: Enjoy MOP40 reward for the first transaction of MOP100; Enjoy MOP10 reward for the second transaction of MOP10; Enjoy MOP30 reward for the third transaction of MOP30.
2. The first-three month from the date of card activation:
Accumulated Spending Amount Round-trip flight ticket for 2
*First Come First Served*
Travel Rewards Registration Terms and conditions:
(1) Customers must register the name printed on the activated credit card, the first six and last four digits of the activated card number, and the mobile phone number registered under system of BOC to become an “Eligible Registered Cardholder” in order to enjoy the travel reward. Once travel reward destination be select are not allow to be amend or change.
(2) “Accumulated spending amount” refers to the accumulated transaction amount of all owed credit cards (not applicable for BOC Mutli-currency UnionPay Prestige Credit Card with the first-six card number 62238088) under the cardholder's name at the designated spending period. The spending for additional card will be calculated separately. The "accumulated spending amount" is calculated from the moment of card activation .
(3) Cardholder who does not register will not be eligible for the above offers.
(4) The "Eligible Registered Cardholder" will not receive any rewards if the "Accumulated spending amount" have not reached the required spending amount for the registered tour rewards within the designated period;
(5) "Eligible Registered Cardholders" can become " Certified Cardholders " and can enjoy travel rewards for registered tour rewards when the "accumulated spending amount" is equivalent or exceed to the required spending amount of the registered travel rewards within the specified period; If the "accumulated spending amount" has exceeded the required spending amount of registered travel rewards, "Certified Cardholders" can only redeem the registered travel rewards.
(6) Bank of China Macau Branch will contact the “Certified Cardholders“ via phone for redemption method. Travel rewards can only be redeem by cardholders and non-transferable.
(7)If a transaction proves to be ineligible, or if a duplicate redemption is made, or if there is fraud or abuse in relation to redemption and/or the credit card has been cancelled, Bank of China Macau Branch shall be entitled to debit the fee of the travel that has already been rewarded.
Terms and Conditions of Travel Rewards
(1) The applicable travel period：
Taipei / Kaohsiung / Bangkok / Seoul / Fukuoka
2020：1/2-1/23, 2/20-4/8, 4/13-7/17
2019：8/26-10/4, 10/11-12/20, 12/27-12/31
2020：1/1-1/28, 2/3-4/4, 4/11-6/30
(2) The travel period is minimum for 2 days1 nights, and maximum to 7 days and 6 nights. Bank of China Macau Branch will provide free round-trip economy class flight ticket for 2 to the "Certified Cardholders"
(3) "Certified Cardholder" must be one of the travelers.
(4) Cabin upgrade, extend travel dates, airport taxes and fuel surcharges, shall be paid by the “Certified Cardholders” and payment must be settle by BOC Multi-currency Credit Card.
(5) The flight class is subjected to the airlines.
(6) The above travel package does not include airport tax and fuel surcharge.
(7) The above travel packages services are provided by EGL Tours Macau Company Limited and shall be solely responsible for all liabilities relating to such product or service.
BOC Service Hotline: 88895566