MOVE! into the wildlife
Enjoy 15% off
Promotion Period 2019/12/07 - 2020/02/09
Coupon Type Lifestyle
"MOVE! into the wildlife" is coming to Macau in this winter! This special exhibition is based on the content and philosophy behind "MOVE: the Dynamic Encyclopedia", a publication that defies the conventions of traditional encyclopedias. It combines education and entertainment into this special exhibition.
"MOVE! into the wildlife" takes a unique approach, inviting you to get to know the lives, become one of them, and get a personal grasp of the stories behind them. There are total five designed area for you to experience the exhibition: "Small Garden", "Wonder Jungle", "Survival Ocean", "Miracle Savanna" and "Gear Center", you can "becoming" different creatures, emulating their traits and skills and seeing the world through their eyes in different designed area.
Let's experience life as a creature, you will find out how fun it can be to live together with other living creatures on the earth. Come on, let's MOVE into the wildlife!
During the promotion period, eligible cardholders can enjoy 15% off of purchasing ticket(s) of "MOVE! into the wildlife" get a free Häagen-Dazs™75ml mini cup voucher coupon(Limited stock, available on a first come, first serve basis while stocks last).
1. Opening hour: 12:00 – 20:00 (Last entry time: 19:00)
2. Children under the age of 3 receive free admission, and should be accompanied by an adult.
3. No age limit admission.
1. In order to remain fluent of the queue, baby carriage please be settled outside the exhibition, or spaces indicated by organiser. Please take care of any personal belongings, the orgniser and event staff will not be responsible for storage or loss of any items.
2. No washrooms inside the exhibition area. Please use the washroom outside the exhibition before entry.
3. Ticket holders need to take off shoes and wear thick cotton socks. Based on hygiene and safety considerations, ticket holders are advised to put on thick cotton socks and they are strictly prohibited to wear any shoes or entering with barefoot.
4. Parts of the exhibition require wearing designated clothing. Please follow instructions from on-site staff to queue. Please be patient in case of a long queue.
5. To maintain the quality and safety of the exhibition, durations, times and limitations of number of people are set in each zone. Please follow the instructions by the on-site staff to queue for entry. Also, visitor must follow organiser’s instruction on assessing facility. The visitor shall be responsible for all reinstatement cost of any damage of the premises and facilities caused by faulty usage.
6. No eating, drinking or smoking allowed inside the exhibition area, except for water and light food selling by organiser can be enjoyed in the specific area. No person shall introduce any animal into the exhibition, except guide dogs. No umbrellas, outside food and drinks or any flammable, explosives, other prohibited items allowed.
7. No playing or running inside the exhibition area. If any misconduct is invalidated by persuasion, the visitor must leave the exhibition immediately without objection.
8. Children height below 1m cannot enter without accompanied by adults. Children aged 12 should be accompanied by adults to experience the exhibition. The organizer does not provide any childcare services and shall not be responsible for taking care of children. Disabled persons, patients with CVDs, heart diseases or elderly people should be ensured to visit with accompanied.
9. Exhibition areas are allowed to do video or photo shooting. Please respect copyright and do not infringe copyright when making photocopies. Flashlight, tripods and selfie sticks are not allowed for public safety.
10.The event staffs are to maintain order. If any suspicious people or objects found, lost items found, or not feeling well, please inform the event staff nearby immediately to seek for assistance.
11.This ticketing and admission policy is subject to on-site announcement and change without prior notice.